I’m using a really hot topic in today’s environment (getting vaccinated) to discuss values. Your values are a barometer. They are a compass, and they are driving your actions and your behaviors, whether you’re paying attention or not. Let’s pay attention and talk about it!
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Women are incredible collaborators, listeners, and communicators.
- Some people are wanting to make this to-vaccinate or not-to-vaccinate thing a value-based issue.
- It has nothing to do with values; here’s why.
- We are more aligned in values than we are giving ourselves credit for, and we’re just choosing different actions and behaviors to express them.
- Kris’s Hawaiian hotel incident as an example of differing values.
- Stop questioning people’s values and start holding people accountable to clearly defined behaviors.
- You get to have values that you honor, and you get to have expectations of behavior for people you invite into your world.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- I’m going to host a masterclass on Tuesday, October 26th on what to do when you can’t hire.
- The How to CEO program – 12 weeks of advising and coaching, all of the robust blueprint content, PLUS we complement everything with other special guest experts. So, if you are ready to join us, please go to howtoceoregister.com. You can learn all about it, and see all the things you need to see.
- Come connect with me on Instagram here or on Facebook here.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at email@example.com
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!