So how can you become the woman people want to work for? Today we’re talking about how you can intentionally lean into the person you are and become even more, unabashedly, you. Then, by developing and possessing great leadership skills, you can go out into the world and attract the perfect person to work for you.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Think about who your perfect boss is and how you can align more with that and be the woman people want to work for.
- How to look at your areas of opportunity and focus on places you need to improve.
- The importance of building the network. Always be hiring.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- We’ll be launching our new How to CEO program near the end of April. Go to HowtoCEOregister.com for more information.
- I’m having a Retreat in Hawaii with my friend Dr. Camille Broussard Wise. We only invited clients and it sold out in a week. This is another great reason to join the “How to CEO” program to learn about these things!
- I’m going to be launching Advanced Leadership Coach Certification for Life Coach School certified coaches. We’ll be teaching how to blend leadership concepts with Life Coaching concepts. Get more information on the link in my Instagram bio.
- Come connect with me on Instagram here or on Facebook here.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at email@example.com
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!