When some of the habits we have with our families come into our business, it can lead to problems. If you have people on the team who’ve been with you a while, listen to this for some quick and simple advice.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Your business is there to make money and serve a purpose. It’s not there to be an employer.
- A business is not there to suffer and indulge dysfunction. It’s there to get the work done and serve the purpose of the business.
- Businesses need to have clearly defined, communicated and accountable to, expectations.
- A business has to have accountability to outcomes. When leaders want to treat people like a family, they don’t hold them accountable.
- Your business has to factor in how growth affects the team it has now versus the team that was hired before.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Set up a time to meet with me on my website here.
- If you like the podcast, please post a comment or review on iTunes.
- Reach out to me by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you haven’t joined my email subscribers list, you can do that here.