There’s a misguided belief among entrepreneurs that team building should be fast and easy and that you shouldn’t have to slow down to do it. However, if you’re trying to cut corners where human capital is involved, it will be obvious in your outcomes.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Do you feel like Kris’ client who said, “I feel like adding people to my business is slowing me down.”
- If you take the time and do it right, you can magnify the effort of your business through 10 people instead of just one.
- Investing in your human capital isn’t unique to you. It’s the same across all industries.
- There’s a right way to invest in, and develop, the human capital part of your business.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- If you’d like to work with me in my group for female entrepreneurs, I’m doing 20-minute consults right now with women who have their own business who are generating a $1M or more in revenue and who want to work through specific challenges. This group launches soon and will consist of very small groups of successful entrepreneurial women meeting weekly. Go here to set up a time to meet with me.
- If you like the podcast, please post a comment or review on Apple Podcasts.
- Reach out to me by emailing me at email@example.com.
- If you haven’t joined my email subscribers list, you can do that here.