Crisis leadership is about being an exceptional leader. People have mistaken effective leaders for somebody who can make a lot of money or come up with products. Real leaders have invested in learning how to lead and are the ones who are able to rebound and pivot during times like these.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Are the ones who are able to rebound and pivot.
- Have learned how to establish and communicate a clear vision.
- Know how to communicate and hire and fire by values.
- Have learned how to set, clarify and communicate expectations for performance.
- Know how to have difficult conversations.
- Are able to help people and have empathy while still holding accountability and expectations for performance.
- Have learned how to manage their own minds so they don’t get swept up in hysteria, overwhelm or confusion.
- Have to have work and rest hours.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Mark Cuban podcast about America 2.0.
- The Q2 Pivot program – because I think quarter 2 is going to be the groundwork for the rest of the year. This includes 14 lessons. The first lesson was about leadership stamina. This is part of the Founder’s Lab and part of the one on one coaching program I offer. Go to www.krisplachy.com/join.
- The Founder’s Lab. My private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program (with Brooke Castillo) and is part of the work you get as a client of mine.
- My program Leading Through Crazy Times.
- Reply to any of my emails or go to Instagram or Facebook and let me know how I can help. What are the top things that are on your mind?
- Get on my subscriber list here.
- I read reviews on the show! If you like this podcast, please leave a review. Go to your podcast app and find the reviews section. Thank you!
- Go here to book an appointment with me.