If you feel exhausted and impatient, you could be experiencing female entrepreneurial burnout. You may be surprised to learn that this type of business burnout is not because of your business – it comes from your brain. Here are 5 things that are likely to cause burnout in female entrepreneurs.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Entrepreneurial burnout comes from your brain, and your body follows your brain. What are you indulging in your mind?
- Another cause of burnout is lack of decision making. Kris’ coach used to say, “Do it. Dump it. Delegate it.” Right now.
- Burnout comes from overworking in unproductive effort.
- Your lack of boundaries is also another cause of burnout. You’re too available.
- Another, you’re buffering. Female entrepreneurs use their businesses to avoid feeling things.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Watch Bob Newhart’s “Stop It” video.
- If you’d like to work with me, visit my appointment page and we’ll either schedule an appointment or I’ll direct you to a resource that can help you with what you’re looking for.
- Please write a review of my podcast. Go to iTunes’ main page and give it a 5-star if you feel it is worthy and write a review. Do a screen shot and go to Instagram and put that on your story or feed and tag me @KrisPlachyCoach. I will then send you a list of all of my most favorite books that I’ve read over the years.
- Reach out to me by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you haven’t yet, join my email subscribers list, and stay up to date on what’s working for female entrepreneurs today.