When you’re a leader and own a business, it’s not only okay to have expectations, it’s your responsibility to have them. But most female entrepreneurs that I work with usually wrangle with these three issues when it comes to expectations guilt.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- The three main issues that cause female entrepreneurs expectations guilt.
- Many female entrepreneurs think that their expectations are too.
- The Olive Garden analogy.
- Many women think it’s selfish to 1) expect things to be done and 2) to want them done in a certain way.
- Female entrepreneurs tend to worry about what other’s expect of them.
- This self-evaluative judgement is not useful; it drags you down. Guilt is not useful.
- Why every female entrepreneur needs a coach.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Follow me on Instagram and send me a DM.
- If you like this podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here.
- For the next three weeks I’m accepting new clients – then none after that for a smidge. So, now’s the time to come work with me. Make an appointment here!
- The How to Manage Virtual Employees Course
- The Founder’s Lab. The Founder’s Lab is doing well and getting busy. We may have to limit enrollment. You have until the 3rd week in July to join us. This is my private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program (with Brooke Castillo) and is part of the work you get as a client of mine.
- Reply to any of my emails or go to Instagram or Facebook and let me know how I can help. What are the top things that are on your mind?
- Get on my subscriber list here.