Helplessness and arrogance – really? Yes, I have noticed that many of my clients seem to fall into two polarizing positions. They either end up in a feeling of total helplessness or a place of arrogance. Ironically, the results are the same. Your confidence is priceless, but it’s not something you can just compensate for by hiding or abdicating. Here’s my suggestion …
What you’ll find in this episode:
- About “I can’t” and the feeling of helplessness.
- What content / advice consumption is and why it happens.
- About “I shouldn’t have to…” and arrogance.
- Why you must learn the people part.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- We’re opening up early registration for the How to CEO program starting on March 23, 2021. Go to HowtoCEOregister.com and make sure you’re on the invitation list! There are some cool perks / extra bonuses if you register early – like the Managing Overwhelm digital course and a resource guide that will have all of the key worksheets that we provide to our clients.
- Come connect with me on Instagram here or on Facebook here.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at email@example.com
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!