As a female entrepreneur and business owner, do you crave having an ownership-accountability culture? Today I have the “what, how and why” that will show you how to be a coach for your employees!
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Why coaching is both an art and a science.
- The formula for how to remember to be in “coach mode” when you’re talking to your employees.
- How trust comes into play and why it’s sometimes a vicious circle.
- The role a coach plays.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Opt-in here to get some coaching questions to ask employees in your one-on-ones.
- What’s your view as you listen to this podcast? Take a picture and tag me in one of these places. Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at email@example.com
- Follow me on Instagram and send me a DM.
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!