Leading with certainty comes from your mind. Everybody who is willing to develop a plan and create certainty for themselves and others will come out of this knowing more, learning more, and connecting more than the people who want to believe this is unfair and who want to find someone to blame.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Leadership is making decisions when there’s no right answer.
- Ideas will flow when you surround yourself with people who want to stimulate forward action.
- Your certainty as a leader will come from your mind. It does not come from your circumstance.
- Own your success so you can own your future success.
- If you give away your past success as luck, you don’t accept ownership for what you can create.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- New program roll-out coming called Leading Through Crazy Times. We’ll cover the four essential areas you need to focus on as a leader: your brain, your plan, your focus and your team. This will include an employee kit (a special module with 8 lessons/insights for your team and anyone else you care about to share with freely), two coaching calls per week and Saturday calls every other weekend.
- Follow me on Instagram here @KrisPlachyCoach.
- I read reviews on the show! If you like this podcast, please leave a review. Go to your podcast app and find the reviews section. Thank you!
- The Founder’s Lab is my private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program (with Brooke Castillo) and is a part of the work you get as a client of mine. This isn’t a “class.” I don’t give you copious tons of things to do. I give you the ones that matter and then we keep talking about them. We apply them. That’s why it’s called the Founder’s Lab.
- Go here to book an appointment with me.