As we prepare to say goodbye to 2019, here’s some help for creating next year’s plan. Let’s acknowledge where we’ve been, where we are and where we’re going.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- First download the free workbook here!
- Some reflective exercises to take a look at this past year.
- How to take a dive into your current reality.
- What “My 25” is.
- “Goal squares” and what they are.
- Steps for creating next year’s plan.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- The Thought Model from The Life Coach School.
- Do you love the podcast? Please go to iTunes or Google Play and write a review. Then do a screen shot and go to Instagram and put that on your story or feed and tag me @KrisPlachyCoach. I’ll then send you my favorite books list.
- The Entrepreneurial Management Program.
- The Founder’s Lab is my private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program and is a part of the work you get as a client of mine. This isn’t a “class.” I don’t give you copious tons of things to do. I give you the ones that matter and then we keep talking about them. We apply them. That’s why it’s called the Founder’s Lab.
- There is also the Founder’s Lab Fundamentals – for women who have just gotten started hiring people –making about $200-300K in their business.
- Go here to book an appointment with me.
- If you haven’t joined my email subscribers list, you can do that here.