Do you find yourself resisting “what is”? As we reflect back on the monumental year that was 2020, we can learn lessons that help us grow and move forward. While we could fixate on what we wish hadn’t happened, this keeps us stuck in the past. It is important to work within our realm of control and accept “what is.” This leads to empowerment and strength!
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Kris shares her current sources of intellectual nutrition.
- A new mindset during an unprecedented year.
- What to think about this holiday season.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- The Archer by Paulo Coelho
- You Were Born For This by Chani Nicholas
- Loving What Is by Byron Katie
- What books are you reading? Share on Instagram and tag me!
- We’re preparing for our live, virtual retreat! Join us for the How to CEO program which starts January 20, 2021. Go to howtoceojoin.com to get on the wait list to access the early registration!
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at email@example.com and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!