I hear you, love. You’re drowning in content. In quote tiles, free downloadables, and ‘how-to’ guides. You don’t need more voices; you need an ear. But not your girlfriend’s or your partner’s—they can’t give you answers or solutions, they can only offer you their opinions, however well-intentioned.
Take a look at your business and at yourself as the leader of your business. Where are your pockets of opportunity? Have discernment, where do you truly need development and advisement? Be intentional about which problems you want to solve in your business and then invest in them.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- A story about a client who realized the value of hiring talent for her business, rather than wasting time, money, and energy on more courses and masterminds for herself. Along with my own list of trusted coaches and advisors.
- The misconception that my premiere leadership coaching series, How to CEO, is just another online course, jam-packed with more content for you to consume, and not what it truly is: solving the problems that you’re facing in your business faster by working with me and my team—like you have expert leadership coaches on retainer.
- You don’t have to be ‘taught’ everything. You don’t have to consume so much content. You just have to have someone who can listen to you and show you your own wisdom.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Come connect with me on Instagram here or on Facebook here.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at email@example.com and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!