At some point in the trajectory of a founder’s business growth, she inevitably finds that some of the people she’s working with haven’t kept pace… the business has outgrown their skillset. Here’s how the “re-offer” can help.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- This is a good time to re-evaluate why you do what you do, what it is that you do, what the reason is to continue doing it and who the people are that you want to surround yourself with.
- Detailed steps to the re-offer.
- How to use the re-offer in a “culture reset.”
- Using the re-offer to address poor behavior performance, someone who has never had a job description or someone who isn’t fulfilling the needs of their position.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Performance is Not an Opinion – a 90-minute intensive for Female Entrepreneurs Thursday, May 21st 1:00PM PT. Go to www.krisplachy.com/theclass for information.
- The Q2 Pivot program – because I think quarter 2 is going to be the groundwork for the rest of the year. This includes 14 lessons. The first lesson was about leadership stamina. This is part of the Founder’s Lab and part of the one on one coaching program I offer. Go to www.krisplachy.com/join.
- The Founder’s Lab. My private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program (with Brooke Castillo) and is part of the work you get as a client of mine.
- My program Leading Through Crazy Times.
- Reply to any of my emails or go to Instagram or Facebook and let me know how I can help. What are the top things that are on your mind?
- Get on my subscriber list here.
- I read reviews on the show! If you like this podcast, please leave a review. Go to your podcast app and find the reviews section. Thank you!
- Go here to book an appointment with me.