Are you having unsupervised thinking? You’re not alone. Many of those thoughts are probably negative in some way. Here’s a list of thoughts you can think instead and on purpose.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Your business is hard because YOU THINK IT IS!
- Things to think instead:
- I’m getting better at it every day.
- Look at what I’ve built.
- I’m in the process of figuring it out. A la Danielle LaPorte
- Of course it happened that way.
- I’m totally capable.
- I can and will ask for help.
- I’m not alone.
- I’m really good at failing so I can succeed.
- The worthiness of you is always innate. It doesn’t go away. You’ve always had it and you can never lose it.
- Comparing thoughts is detrimental. Other people’s wins don’t compromise yours.
- What would your future self tell you to do and what to think about this?
- Write down all the things you’re thinking that aren’t helping.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- If you’d like to work with me in my group for female entrepreneurs called The Group, I’m doing 20-minute consults right now with women who have their own business who are generating a $1M or more in revenue and who want to work through specific challenges. This group launches soon and will consist of very small groups of successful entrepreneurial women meeting weekly for an hour for coaching. Come and ask questions about the challenges you’re facing as a female entrepreneur and I coach you through those to find solutions. It’s powerful to be with others like you and to know you’re not alone. Go here and set up a time to meet with me.
- If you like the podcast, please post a comment or review on Apple Podcasts.
- Reach out to me by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you haven’t joined my email subscribers list, you can do that here.