There can be a real challenge transitioning from solopreneur to entrepreneur.
A solopreneur is a worker and it’s mostly about “me.” They do all the work in the business. An entrepreneur is a producer / manager. These people have a team and running the business is more about “we.” The trick is learning how to make that transition from a “me” to a “we.”
Let’s talk about how!
What you’ll find in this episode:
- In entrepreneurship, we start to leverage the assets of others.
- Entrepreneurship is managing people. This is when we start to build systems and replicate-able processes.
- Making the transition has nothing to do with company size – it’s mindset.
- Solopreneur boundary challenges are with clients. Entrepreneur boundary issues are with your staff / team, and the work.
- Going from solopreneur to entrepreneur and the importance of moving from “me center” to “we center.”
- The next podcast will be about transitioning from entrepreneurship to CEO.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- We’ll be launching a new, live course in September called How to CEO for Entrepreneurs. This group doesn’t have any revenue requirement. The registration for this first group will be limited, so go here to get on the waitlist.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at email@example.com
- Follow me on Instagram and send me a DM.
- If you like this podcast, please leave a review on your favorite podcast app.