Two of the most common things I hear clients say in moments of total frustration are “Who does that?” and “You would think.” As your coach, I’m not going to indulge your confusion and perplexity, because it’s not serving you. Here’s what let’s do instead.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- “Who does that?” It doesn’t matter. The question to ask is, “What are you going to do about it?”
- “You would think…” No need losing valuable time staying perplexed and confused about what someone did. Your job is to evaluate whether or not you’ve been clear about the expectation.
- “Being in someone else’s family is like being in a foreign country.” You have people who were raised in totally different environments than yours.
- Instead of saying – you would think – say, I think…” Instead of “who does that?” – say “I want this done.”
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- The Entrepreneurial Management Program.
- The Founder’s Lab is my private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program and is a part of the work you get as a client of mine. This isn’t a “class.” I don’t give you copious tons of things to do. I give you the ones that matter and then we keep talking about them. We apply them. That’s why it’s called the Founder’s Lab.
- There is also the Founder’s Lab Fundamentals – for women who have just gotten started hiring people –making about $200-300K in their business.
- Go here to book an appointment with me.
- Please write a review of my podcast. Go to iTunes’ main page and give it a 5 star if you feel it is worthy and write a review. Do a screen shot and go to Instagram and put that on your story or feed and tag me @KrisPlachyCoach. I will then send you a list of all of my most favorite books that I’ve read over the years.
- If you haven’t joined my email subscribers list, you can do that here.