Ep #140: Why Female Entrepreneurs are Unique
I have learned that women who lead their own businesses are very different from the men I’ve coached. Nearly all of them share a unique pain, and these are the key areas that I know I can help women address who manage their own businesses.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Women treat their businesses like a family.
- Women struggle more dealing with haters.
- How women go about building a business, and how they think about their businesses, is different than how men think about and build their businesses.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- If you know a woman who runs her own business, please tell her about this podcast.
- If there are topics you’d like for me to cover or women you think I should interview, you can always email me at firstname.lastname@example.org