Ep #142: Are you GROWING Crazy?
Are you feeling frazzled and experiencing your business a little bit more like a burden? It’s possibly because your expertise is in offering a product or service and not necessarily in managing people, etc. Remember these few things in order to get centered and clear again.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Pay attention to your inputs. You’re a sponge and you need to pay attention to where you’re getting your information from.
- Make time to review what you’re doing this for. You need to get back to who you are and what this business represents for you. (That’s why I offer retreats for women. The one I’m doing in February is for founders only.)
- Find help and don’t be afraid to let go of what it is that doesn’t make sense anymore.
- Then redirect and set those goals and get grounded again.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Join my community at KrisPlachy.com/connect
- If you know a woman who runs her own business, please tell her about this podcast.
- If there are topics you’d like for me to cover or women you think I should interview, you can always email me at email@example.com