Ep #143: What is Your Employee Niche?
What qualities are required for a person to thrive in your business? Giving this conscious attention helps you create conscious culture. Think about this from a marketing perspective. Take some time and be reflective. Who are you trying to attract as a team member?
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Who do you want to attract? What are the qualities about them that help them thrive in your business?
- The main reason why someone doesn’t succeed in a job is not because of their skills. It’s because of this “fit factor.”
- What are the kinds of people you want to attract? Giving this conscious attention helps you create conscious culture.
- Lastly our employee niche helps us get results. How you want them to BE in the job is the most important decision you can make.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Join my community at KrisPlachy.com/connect
- If you know a woman who runs her own business, please tell her about this podcast.
- If there are topics you’d like for me to cover or women you think I should interview, you can always email me at email@example.com