Ep #146: Why You Can’t Solve Your Own Problems
You’re everyone else’s coach and guru, so why aren’t you always able to solve your own problems? It’s not reasonable to expect that you can coach your own brain the way a great coach would. Here’s why:
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The amazing coach who helps is able to hold the space and ask the questions that allows you to find your own answers.
- The objectivity you need to access your own wisdom is best tapped with another brain.
- The Johari Window or the Thought Model can help but sometimes you need to add someone else’s thinking to trigger your own insight and wisdom.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- You can set up time to meet with me on my website here.
- If you like the podcast, please post a comment or review on iTunes.
- If you haven’t joined my subscribers list, you can email me at email@example.com and let me know you’d like to be added to the mailing list.
- If you know a woman who runs her own business, please tell her about this podcast.