Ep #150: WHO is Your Business?
There’s such a powerful transition that happens in your brain when you realize that your business is its own entity. Ask your business what it needs from you to get where you are going, and what does that call on you, as the founder, to become?
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What a “lifestyle business” is.
- Thinking about the business as its own entity gets you started thinking about the needs of the business, not the needs of yourself.
- What do you have to become in order to meet the needs of your business?
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- I would love to hear what you think about this podcast. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can set up time to meet with me on my website here.
- Like the podcast? Please post a comment or review on iTunes.
- Haven’t joined my subscribers email list? Email me at email@example.com and let me know you’d like to be added to the mailing list.
- If you know a woman who runs her own business, please tell her about this podcast.