Ep #8: Create a Job Description
As your business grows, you’ll need to hire people to do some of the things you used to do. The first, and most important, step is to create a job description for the role. Here are some key steps in that process.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- First, define the purpose of the job.
- Make a detailed list off all the things you want this position to do, and look for a theme.
- From the details, list your required skills and experience for the position.
- Include your cultural and fit component – “the vibe.”
- Verne Harnish believes we should only hire people who have already experienced success and results.
- Every role in your business should have a description, including yours.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Darren Hardy and The Entrepreneur Roller Coaster
- If you like this podcast, please post a review on iTunes.
- If you ever want to reach out to me, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’d like to join my subscribers email list, you can go here.