Ep #12: Entrepreneurial Brain-Keeping
As an entrepreneur, your brain is the directional force for everything that does or does not happen in your business. If your brain gets messy and cluttered, so does your business. Let’s do a little brain-keeping today!
What you’ll find in this episode:
- The Thought Model and how it affects your ability to grow and love your business.
- How decision fatigue, control imbalance, mistaken tolerance and over-importance affect the cleanliness and tidiness of your brain.
- Why you need a coach or colleague to help you dump the weight you’re carrying around of a very messy brain.
- How to know if you’re in need of some brain-keeping.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Set up a time to meet with me on my website here.
- If you like the podcast, please post a comment or review on iTunes.
- Reach out to me by emailing me at email@example.com.
- If you haven’t joined my email subscribers list, you can do that here.