Ep #13: Entrepreneurial Values
Values are the rudder for your business and have to be an extension of you. There are no right or wrong values. They just need to be honest, because entrepreneurial values determine who you hire.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Start by asking yourself, “What do I value in other people?” Do a brain dump. Start big and pare it down to three.
- What happens when you hire people who don’t align with your values.
- Once you’ve determined your values, then you need to communicate them to the team.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Set up a time to meet with me on my website here.
- If you like the podcast, please post a comment or review on iTunes.
- Reach out to me by emailing me at email@example.com.
- If you haven’t joined my email subscribers list, you can do that here.