Ep #14: Confidence Does NOT Come from Revenue
Revenue does not translate to confidence. Once you reach that one million dollar mark, you can’t rely on revenue to tell you how well you’re doing as a leader. You have to start using other methods that create a foundation for how you scale, manage and grow your business.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Most of us hit a point where our revenue exceeds our ability to scale and overwhelm sets in.
- The two expectations we have in our brain related to revenue and confidence.
- When it’s time to work with a coach to start learning the fundamentals you need to have as a manager.
- What to look for to tell you how you’re doing at managing your business.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Set up a time to meet with me on my website here.
- If you like the podcast, please post a comment or review on iTunes.
- Reach out to me by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you haven’t joined my email subscribers list, you can do that here.