Ep #21: The ONE Assumption Every Female Entrepreneur SHOULD Make
Typically, it’s a bad idea to make an assumption. But in this one case, I want you, as a female entrepreneur, to always assume this one thing. It will be better for you, your business and your employees.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Always make this assumption – when someone on your team doesn’t do what you want, I want you to assume it’s your responsibility.
- When we see someone not do something the way we thought they should do it, it’s human nature to blame them for it.
- Blame creates lag.
- You need to make sure you:
- Establish a clear vision for the business
- Have clear values
- Create clear expectations for every team member. Common sense is not common.
- Delegate and don’t abdicate
- Follow up with people and look at their results
- Give feedback
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Podcast on having a clear vision.
- Podcast on values.
- If you’d like to work with me in my group for female entrepreneurs called The Group, I’m doing 20-minute consults right now with women who have their own business who are generating a $1M or more in revenue and who want to work through specific challenges. This group launches soon and will consist of very small groups of successful entrepreneurial women meeting weekly for an hour for coaching. Come and ask questions about the challenges you’re facing as a female entrepreneur and I coach you through those to find solutions. It’s powerful to be with others like you and to know you’re not alone. Go here and set up a time to meet with me.
- If you like the podcast, please post a comment or review on Apple Podcasts.
- Reach out to me by emailing me at email@example.com.
- If you haven’t joined my email subscribers list, you can do that here.