Ep #23: How to Know When to, and Not to, Fire a Team Member
Here are the basics you have to have in place in order to know when to fire a team member and when NOT to fire a team member.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- #1 – Set clear expectations.
- #2 – Review their work.
- #3 – Give them feedback.
- The way you know it’s time to fire is you’ve set the expectations, you’ve reviewed their work and given them the feedback and they’re just not meeting the objectives of the role.
- The way you know it’s not time to fire is when you’re bent out of shape and in total judgement.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- The next podcast will be about Who to Fire Versus Who to Invest In
- My recent free webinar about how to know if you’re the problem or if the team member is the problem – Is It You or Is It Them
- If you’d like to work with me in my group for female entrepreneurs, go here and set up a time to meet with me.
- If you like the podcast, please post a comment or review on Apple Podcasts.
- Reach out to me by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you haven’t joined my email subscribers list, you can do that here.
Subscribe by your favorite method and my podcast will come right to you!