Ep #28: How to Deal with Team Members Who Argue and Gossip
Gossip is “talking to anyone about anything who doesn’t have any control to solve it.” It’s destructive to your business, and here are the foundational tools you need to fix it.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Why you have to know what your values are in your business. Listen to the previous podcast called “Entrepreneurial Values” here.
- The importance of setting expectations based on your values.
- How a company manifesto and a team book (not a policy book) can help.
- If you have all of that in place, and you still have an issue – you have an accountability gap.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Kris’ episode – 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Treat Your Business Like a Family
- Dave Ramsey and The Gossip Rant
- Please write a review of my podcast. Go to iTunes’ main page here and give it a 5 star if you feel it is worthy and write a review. Do a screen shot and go to Instagram and put that on your story or feed and tag me @KrisPlachyCoach. I will then send you a list of all of my most favorite books that I’ve read over the years.
- If you’d like to work with me, go here and we’ll either schedule an appointment or I’ll direct you to a resource that can help you with what you’re looking for.
- Reach out to me by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you haven’t joined my email subscribers list, you can do that here.
Subscribe by your favorite method and my podcast will come right to you!