Ep #33: How to Solve Any Performance Problem
When you have someone on the team who isn’t performing, there’s a gap between the outcome you expect and the results you’re getting. Here’s the formula for fixing any performance problem.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- The first reason that performance problems occur is that the expectation was not clear.
- The second reason for performance problems is that you’re not holding them accountable to your crystal-clear expectations.
- Let’s not run our businesses by hoping people will just miraculously change. It doesn’t help you get exceptional results.
- I know that you plan to give exceptional results to your clients, which is why you went into business in the first place. Hold that same level of expectation for others.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Brooke Castillo and I have put together a curriculum and a video course called Entrepreneurial Management. It’s 26 modules.
- The Founder’s Lab launches October 31st and is my private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program and is a part of the work you get as a client of mine. Go here to book an appointment with me.
- There is also the Founder’s Lab Fundamentals – for women who have just gotten started hiring people –making about $200-300K in their business. Schedule an appointment with me and let’s talk.
- Please write a review of my podcast. Go to iTunes’ main page and give it a 5 star if you feel it is worthy and write a review. Do a screen shot and go to Instagram and put that on your story or feed and tag me @KrisPlachyCoach. I will then send you a list of all of my most favorite books that I’ve read over the years.
- Reach out to me by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you haven’t joined my email subscribers list, you can do that here.