Ep #34: Create a Hiring Manifesto
Being able to identify the types of people to hire is key to your success. Here’s how to create a hiring manifesto that describes the types of people who can hang, and thrive, with you.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Examples of the types of people who can, and cannot, hang and thrive with me.
- How to make a list of people on your team who you love to work with and those you struggle with.
- It’s my goal to give you the things you need to improve – like being able to hire people, manage people, hold people accountable, to fire people, and to manage your time.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Easy Like Sunday Morning
- Kris’ previous episode called “Who SHOULD and Who SHOULD NOT Work for a Female Entrepreneur.”
- When you write up a manifesto, send it to me here. I’d love to see it!
- The Entrepreneurial Management Program.
- The Founder’s Lab launches October 31st and is my private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program and is a part of the work you get as a client of mine. Go here to book an appointment with me.
- Please write a review of my podcast. Go to iTunes’ main page and give it a 5 star if you feel it is worthy and write a review. Do a screen shot and go to Instagram and put that on your story or feed and tag me @KrisPlachyCoach. I will then send you a list of all of my most favorite books that I’ve read over the years.
- If you haven’t joined my email subscribers list, you can do that here.