Core competencies are benchmark skills that are needed in particular leadership roles. They are the price of entry, and you can’t function well without them. Today, we’re going to talk about the three most important foundational competencies you need to have as a leader.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- What the 3 foundational competencies are.
- How to build a healthy organization by developing these skills.
- The secret to changing the results that you get from others.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Link to the John Maxwell video on Instagram.
- We’re having a live virtual retreat for empathic CEOs over 3 days, February 23rd–25th, for one hour each day starting at 7 pm EST/4 pm PST. The event will be recorded, so if you’re unable to attend live, you can still get the content. You will also get a digital workbook. Sign up for interest/invites at theempathicCEO.com
- I’m having a Retreat in Hawaii with my friend Dr. Camille Broussard Wise. We only invited clients and it sold out in a week. This is another great reason to join the “How to CEO” program to learn about these things!
- Come connect with me on Instagram here or on Facebook here.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at email@example.com
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!