Today I’m sharing an important observation I’ve made from numerous clients over the years. It’s a phrase that we most likely all use. It’s insidious, and it’s ineffective. And the chances are extremely good that eliminating it from your vocabulary will have a positive impact on your team and your ability to get the results you want.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- What the insidious phrase is.
- Why this phrase puts your employees in the position of being responsible for YOUR emotional health.
- How this phrase reminds you and your employees that they’re in charge.
- A suggestion for a more productive phrase to use instead.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- The next How to CEO program starts in April. People on the interest list find out about things sooner than people who aren’t. Go to HowtoCEOregister.com to get on the list.
- I’m going to be launching Advanced Leadership Coach Certification for Life Coach School certified coaches. We’ll be teaching how to blend leadership concepts with Life Coaching concepts. Get more information on the link in my Instagram bio.
- Come connect with me on Instagram here or on Facebook here.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at email@example.com and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!