In today’s interview, Kris talks with Ali Brown, the Founder + CEO of the women’s business empowerment company We Lead. She is one of the most recognized entrepreneur coaches in the world and the founder of The Trust – the new, private, premier network for 7- and 8-figure women leaders.
Ali Brown is the world’s most recognized coach for women entrepreneurs, host of the acclaimed Glambition® Radio podcast, and founder of The Trust – the new, private, premier network for 7- and 8-figure women leaders.
Ali’s coaching and consulting enterprise has ranked within the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing private companies in the nation. She has been named one of the Forbes’ Women to watch, is one of EY’s Winning Women Entrepreneurs, and was featured on the ABC hit prime-time show Secret Millionaire.
In addition to leading The Trust network, Ali specializes in helping female leaders who are making, or on track for, 7-8 figures strategize and realize their next level of leadership and revenues. Her coaching and mentorship have been featured on CNN and on many other media outlets.
Ali and her Australian husband, Brett, are based in Scottsdale, Arizona and travel often with their 6-year-old boy-girl twins.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- What Ali is noticing in her own clients around reinventing.
- Why now is a good time to give yourself permission to “let this go.”
- Who knew that employees not wanting to come back to work would be “a thing”?
- Why now is a great time to evaluate where you’re going to spend your energy for the rest of the year.
- The three “amazing questions” posed by Ali.
- What does it mean to “fire the Sherrys”?
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Glambition® Radio podcast
- Ali on Facebook | Ali on LinkedIn | Ali on Instagram
- Kris’s episode The Five Essentials for Leading Through This Moment
- The Q2 Pivot program – because I think quarter 2 is going to be the groundwork for the rest of the year. This includes 14 lessons. The first lesson was about leadership stamina. This is part of the Founder’s Lab and part of the one on one coaching program I offer. Go to www.krisplachy.com/join.
- The Founder’s Lab. My private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program (with Brooke Castillo) and is part of the work you get as a client of mine.
- My program Leading Through Crazy Times.
- Reply to any of my emails or go to Instagram or Facebook and let me know how I can help. What are the top things that are on your mind?
- Get on my subscriber list here.
- I read reviews on the show! If you like this podcast, please leave a review. Go to your podcast app and find the reviews section. Thank you!
- Go here to book an appointment with me.