Managing human emotions is often labelled as a “soft skill” for leaders, but in reality, it is anything but. Today we will talk about being an empathic CEO and how feeling other people’s feelings can interfere with what you need to get done as a leader. We’ll also discuss some things you can do to develop those skills.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- How to know if you are an empath.
- The best way to manage your emotions and not be triggered all day.
- How to develop boundaries, structures, or processes to negotiate those emotionally charged moments.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- The Thought Model
- We’re preparing for our live, virtual retreat! Join us for the How to CEO program which starts January 20, 2021. Go to howtoceojoin.com to get on the wait list to access the early registration!
- Come connect with me on Instagram here or on Facebook here.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at email@example.com
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!