Do you believe that asking for help is a sign of weakness or a lack of ability? Maybe you just feel like – “Why bother – I’m just going to end up doing it myself anyway.” You have too much amazing work to do in the world to be minimizing your impact because you don’t want to leverage the support of others. Here are some tips.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- The three types of help people usually need.
- The importance of being specific.
- An exercise to point you in the right direction.
- What does asking for help mean to you?
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- More information on the How to CEO program.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow me on Instagram and send me a DM.
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at email@example.com and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!