Are you feeling overwhelmed with decision fatigue and are you emotionally exhausted? Either you haven’t built a business brain, or you have, but you don’t consult with her. Here’s a way to build that relationship and to deal with those unexpected situations.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- The role that vision, values and expectations play in building a business brain.
- Brooke Castillo’s Thought Model as a tool. It’s “the secret of the Universe.”
- Why having a business brain is so important.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Kris’ previous episode addressing decision fatigue – Entrepreneurial Brain-Keeping
- The Entrepreneurial Management Program.
- The Founder’s Lab is my private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program and is a part of the work you get as a client of mine. This isn’t a “class.” I don’t give you copious tons of things to do. I give you the ones that matter and then we keep talking about them. We apply them. That’s why it’s called the Founder’s Lab.
- There is also the Founder’s Lab Fundamentals – for women who have just gotten started hiring people –making about $200-300K in their business.
- Go here to book an appointment with me.
- Please write a review of my podcast. Go to iTunes’ main page and give it a 5 star if you feel it is worthy and write a review. Do a screen shot and go to Instagram and put that on your story or feed and tag me @KrisPlachyCoach. I will then send you a list of all of my most favorite books that I’ve read over the years.
- If you haven’t joined my email subscribers list, you can do that here.