When women business owners don’t think of themselves as CEOs, but as healers, they are often blocking their own success. Today, we are going to talk about how you can be both a healer and a CEO by blending empathic skills with leadership skills.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- How and why being a healer and a CEO are not mutually exclusive.
- People who acknowledge themselves as healers and empaths are well suited and built to lead.
- How to leverage your empathic skills to be brilliant at leading and managing a business, rather than thinking you have to suppress them.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Zig Ziglar quote, “You can have everything in life you want, if you’ll just help enough other people get what they want.”
- We’re having a live virtual retreat for empathic CEOs over 3 days, February 23rd–25th, for one hour each day starting at 7 pm EST/4 pm PST. The event will be recorded, so if you’re unable to attend live, you can still get the content. You will also get a digital workbook. Register at theempathicCEO.com
- I’m having a Retreat in Hawaii with my friend Dr. Camille Broussard Wise. We only invited clients and it sold out in a week. This is another great reason to join the “How to CEO” program to learn about these things!
- Come connect with me on Instagram here or on Facebook here.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at email@example.com
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!