So what is your “tax season”? Is it April 15th? Maybe it’s Christmas or Mother’s Day. But what about pre-season or post-season? The reason this is a problem, whatever your “season” is, is because you don’t have the team to support you.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- I’m not trying to minimize the level of work that people have. But we all have a tax season.
- The importance of having a team that supports you.
- Why you must get rid of the mind drama that says you can’t leave because it won’t be done without you.
- The florist and taking time off.
- Why it’s awful to become an entrepreneur in order to create a lifestyle for yourself, and then to chain yourself to your business and miss out or use it as an excuse.
- Failure is a part of it all, and your team is going to fail whether you’re sitting at your desk or whether you’re in Tahiti. Let’s go to Tahiti!
- When it’s time to hire more people.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- How to CEO – meet with our director of client engagement, Amy, and get your questions answered. Go to KrisPlachy.com/appointment and book some time with her.
- Come connect with me on Instagram here or on Facebook here.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at email@example.com and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!