Are you looking to hire someone who has amazing experience and a really great resume? Here’s a little advice, based on my experience, when hiring people who come from corporate cultures.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- The differences between entrepreneurs and those working in corporate cultures.
- Why you’re more likely to attract candidates who have experience in corporate settings.
- How the management role differs in the two culture types.
- Important questions to ask during the interview.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Shout out to Starbright and their lights.
- Opt-in here to get some coaching questions to ask employees in your one-on-ones.
- What’s your view as you listen to this podcast? Take a picture and tag me in one of these places. Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at email@example.com
- Follow me on Instagram and send me a DM.
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!