There’s a distinct difference between coaching, managing and leading. Leading is about the vision. Managing is about the business. Coaching is about the individual. In a small business, when you’re the founder, you don’t have to be great at all three – but you have to do all three!
What you’ll find in this episode:
- The difference between coaching, managing and leading.
- Which of the three seems to be the most difficult for people to master.
- The three different levels of performance that employees fall into.
- The “truth” that Kris denied for years.
- What the “superpower” is for people who are in leadership.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- I’ll do a follow up podcast on coaching – what a coaching conversation is and how to conduct one.
- I have made it my mission to prove the power of one thriving woman and give a voice to the voiceless problem that most female entrepreneurs face. You are a powerful and effective leader because of all of the things that are intrinsic to you as a woman, and not in spite of them. I want to change the dialogue surrounding women in leadership so that more and more women are confident and have the resources to reach the CEO milestone in their business. Go here for more information on the How to CEO program.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at email@example.com
- Follow me on Instagram and send me a DM.
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!