Are you experiencing “comparison shame” by comparing other people’s perceived success to your own and then feeling terrible about yourself? That shame can trigger paralysis in your business – which stimulates further shame. Let’s talk about your own compass and how to honor that instead.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Knowing the “steps” to take is not the only part of success. The other part in achievement of outcomes is your brain and mindset.
- When learning from top performers: “Don’t just look at what they do. That’s just their action. Ask them why they do it.”
- “Comparison is the thief of joy.” ~ Theodore Roosevelt
- Are you building what you want, or have you spent so much time focusing on what everyone else has that you don’t even know what that is anymore?
- My favorite question I ask people at my Hawaiian retreat – “What do you really, really, really want? YOU?”
- Stop comparing and start really savoring and enjoying your own journey.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- The Entrepreneurial Management Program.
- The Founder’s Lab is my private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program and is a part of the work you get as a client of mine. This isn’t a “class.” I don’t give you copious tons of things to do. I give you the ones that matter and then we keep talking about them. We apply them. That’s why it’s called the Founder’s Lab.
- There is also the Founder’s Lab Fundamentals – for women who have just gotten started hiring people –making about $200-300K in their business.
- Go here to book an appointment with me.
- Please write a review of my podcast. Go to iTunes’ main page and give it a 5 star if you feel it is worthy and write a review. Do a screen shot and go to Instagram and put that on your story or feed and tag me @KrisPlachyCoach. I will then send you a list of all of my most favorite books that I’ve read over the years.
- If you haven’t joined my email subscribers list, you can do that here.