Team meetings are absolutely essential. But are you using them as the grounding stone that they are intended to be, or are you using them as a work group? Are they debilitating or are they relationship building? Let’s talk about the what, when and how long of team meetings.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- What a meeting is for.
- When you should or shouldn’t be having meetings.
- The frequency of your meetings.
- The way Kris handles her team meetings.
- Why learning to delegate is key.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- The next How to CEO program starts at the end of January and we’re currently putting people on the wait list. Go to howtoceojoin.com. We may be making OFFERS to people who are on the wait list, so get on there SOON!
- What’s your view as you listen to this podcast? Take a picture and tag me on Instagram.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at email@example.com
- Follow me on Instagram and send me a DM.
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!