Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are the vital signs for your business. They are diagnostic in nature and can be used to help determine if there’s a problem with the health of the overall business or with specific roles within that business.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- The reason we ask, “what role do I need to fill?” versus “what type of person do I need?”
- The steps toward creating key performance indicators
- Why people struggle with KPIs for administrative roles
- Your job as CEO when it comes to employees and KPIs
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Performance is NOT an Opinion | Ep #65
- Create a Job Description | Ep #8
- We’ll be launching a new, live course in September called How to CEO for Entrepreneurs. This group doesn’t have any revenue requirement. The registration for this first group will be limited, so go here to get on the waitlist.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow me on Instagram and send me a DM.
- If you like this podcast, please leave a review on your favorite podcast app.