Being able to delegate properly is a superpower. Here’s a short delegation checklist to help you master that skill.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- A short delegation checklist.
- Determine if the job or task is tactical or strategic.
- Write it out. Here’s what I want done. Here’s the result I want. Be specific.
- The three steps to properly assigning a task to someone.
- Why follow up is essential.
- The importance of giving feedback.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- The podcast I did with Brooke Castillo a couple months ago.
- Please write a review if you like this podcast. Go to your podcast app and find the reviews section. Thank you!
- Coming in the next couple of weeks – I’m releasing a video compilation that focuses on getting results through others. Subscribers to my email list will receive these. Join here!
- The Founder’s Lab is my private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program and is a part of the work you get as a client of mine. This isn’t a “class.” I don’t give you copious tons of things to do. I give you the ones that matter and then we keep talking about them. We apply them. That’s why it’s called the Founder’s Lab.
- Go here to book an appointment with me.