Are employee mistakes and behaviors really affecting your business or are they just annoyances that are driving you crazy? Let’s take a look at the difference and a few suggestions for how to address each one.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Take a step back and look at the mistakes employees are making. Is this a real business issue or just annoying?
- My advice – say to the employee, “This wasn’t done right. Here’s what my expectation was and still is. Please do it again.”
- The differences between things that people do or don’t do and behaviors that people do that annoy you.
- When you address these things in this manner, you are building your business brain.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Do you love the podcast? Please go to iTunes or Google Play and write a review. Then do a screen shot and go to Instagram and put that on your story or feed and tag me @KrisPlachyCoach. I’ll then send you my favorite books list.
- The Entrepreneurial Management Program.
- The Founder’s Lab is my private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program and is a part of the work you get as a client of mine. This isn’t a “class.” I don’t give you copious tons of things to do. I give you the ones that matter and then we keep talking about them. We apply them. That’s why it’s called the Founder’s Lab.
- There is also the Founder’s Lab Fundamentals – for women who have just gotten started hiring people –making about $200-300K in their business.
- Go here to book an appointment with me.
- If you haven’t joined my email subscribers list, you can do that here.