What do your employees say about working for you? Do they say “she’s a beast” or do they say “I feel like I won the lottery”? Here are some things to consider when thinking about your employees’ experience of working with you.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- If you treat your employees like you treat your clients, you’re going to get the most out of them.
- Think about who you are as a leader and how you act with your employees.
- How do you want them to experience various things like a performance review, getting an assignment or not meeting an expectation?
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- I’m going to be doing one-on-one consults with women entrepreneurs who lead businesses that are generating $1M+ in revenue. If you’re overwhelmed by your business, I’d love to talk to you about joining the group for female entrepreneurs which launches soon. These will be very small groups of successful entrepreneurial women meeting weekly. This is not a class. You bring your issues and I’ll coach you. We’ll get you back your peace, the love of your business, your joy, and some time. Go here to set up a time to meet with me.
- If you like the podcast, please post a comment or review on Apple Podcasts.
- Reach out to me by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you haven’t joined my email subscribers list, you can do that here.