I have terrible anxiety. I had my first panic attack when I was 20 years old. At least half, if not more, of the people I know, who are also entrepreneurs, are negotiating this as well. I want you to know you’re not alone.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Kris’ personal story about her anxiety.
- Assume a leadership position with your anxiety.
- Talk to a professional and ask for help.
- Use the Thought Model.
- Demonstrate self-compassion.
- Have your own ritual for self-care. See Angela Jia Kim owner of Savor Beauty.
- Take work breaks and have work hours.
- Know the best way to recharge.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- The Q2 Pivot program. I want to teach you content and tools to help you negotiate a pivotal quarter. This includes 14 lessons. The world just changed the way business gets done… have YOU? This is part of the Founder’s Lab and part of the one on one coaching program I offer. Every week I’ll release a lesson and then we’ll work on it throughout the week. Go to www.krisplachy.com/join.
- My talks with Brooke Castillo and Jody Moore about anxiety.
- The Tiger King.
- The Founder’s Lab. My private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program (with Brooke Castillo) and is part of the work you get as a client of mine.
- My program Leading Through Crazy Times.
- Reply to any of my emails or go to Instagram or Facebook and let me know how I can help. What are the top things that are on your mind?
- I read reviews on the show! If you like this podcast, please leave a review. Go to your podcast app and find the reviews section. Thank you!
- Go here to book an appointment with me.