There is magic in being an entrepreneur. Having an idea that you create and build is magical. As your business grows, don’t lose that entrepreneurial magic just because it gets a little harder. You were touched to do this for a reason, so here are some suggestions for keeping that magic alive while doing what it is that you were called to do.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- How to recognize and keep the magic of what you do.
- How to express who you are and hold your boundaries.
- Why you shouldn’t give up on your magic just because it’s hard to tell someone they didn’t meet your expectations.
- The challenges are temporary, and the magic is still there.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- True North: Discover Your Authentic Leadership by Bill George
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert
- We’re planning a virtual retreat for empathic CEOs. It will be on a Saturday at end of February and will be a 3-hour live event. Sign up for interest/invites at theempathicCEO.com
- Come connect with me on Instagram here or on Facebook here.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at email@example.com
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!