What are the most common feelings you have every day at work? Frustration? Disappointment? Let me show you why the solution lies in entrepreneurial management math and how you can take the emotion out of that equation.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Performance is not an opinion – it’s based in facts.
- The exercise that will help you identify the problem and address it.
- Why having clear expectations is so important.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Entrepreneurial Wisdom | Ep #42
- Do you love the How to Lead podcast? Please go to iTunes or Google Play and write a review. Then do a screen shot and go to Instagram and put that on your story or feed and tag me @KrisPlachyCoach. I’ll then send you my favorite books list.
- Information about the Entrepreneurial Management Program.
- The Founder’s Lab is my private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program and is a part of the work you get as a client of mine. This isn’t a “class.” I don’t give you copious tons of things to do. I give you the ones that matter and then we keep talking about them. We apply them. That’s why it’s called the Founder’s Lab.
- There is also the Founder’s Lab Fundamentals – for women who have just gotten started hiring people –making about $200-300K in their business.
- Go here to book an appointment with me.
- If you haven’t joined my email subscribers list, you can do that here.